Hover Senior LIVING Community • Longmont, COlorado • 303-772-9292
Each one-bedroom apartment features: Living room, dining area, kitchen with appliances, spacious bedroom and full bathroom. Both the living room and bedroom have large picture windows. Each apartment has four closets as well as additional seasonal storage.
• Professional dining services are provided in the Sylvan Café.
• Activities and parties are coordinated between staff,volunteers and residents. The residents maintain and manage the Hover Manor Library, the Computer Center and the Hospitality Center, exercise groups, craft groups and card clubs meet regularly.
• Amenities include a Wellness & Activity Center, Hover at Home Services, coin-operated laundry, beauty/barber shop, mail center, library, computer center and hospitality center.
• Sunday services in our All Faiths Chapel
• Transportation to Longmont appointments and shopping centers is provided for an affordable fee.
• Retirement living at the Hover Manor offers a genuinely easy living atmosphere.
The minimum age requirement of 62 years guarantees residents that their neighbors will truly be in their peer group.
• One pet allowed per apartment (cat, bird or small dog). Non-refundable pet fee $800.
Hover Manor Senior Apartments
Hover Manor Senior Apartments ~ 1401 Elmhurst Dr., Longmont, CO 80503 ~ 303-772-9292
$920 One-Bedroom Legacy
$925 One-Bedroom Legacy Deluxe
$1,020 One-Bedroom Millennium
$1,025 One-Bedroom Millennium Deluxe
$300 Dual-Occupancy Fee
$190 Mandatory Meal Plan
(Options range from $190-$250)
$800 Pet Fee – one-time, non-refundable
Hover Manor accepts Section 8 vouchers
Size: Approx. 560 sq.ft.
• Emergency call systems
• Full kitchen with stove and refrigerator
• Living room and dining area
• Spacious bedroom
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Bath with enhanced safety
• Individually controlled thermostat
• Air conditioning
• Large picture windows
• Cable hookup
• Wheelchair access
Copyright ©2017 Hover Community | All Rights Reserved